- This event has passed.
Natural Building Essentials Workshop 2017$500
September 17 @ 7:00 am - September 21 @ 7:00 am Contact
Have you been wanting to get your hands in the mud for some much needed natural building experience? If so, join us this fall for a 5 day introductory Natural Building Workshop.
In this course, you’ll get essential hands-on experience stomping and sculpting cob, building light clay straw walls, and mixing and applying various natural plasters. Additionally, we’ll go and tour several unique natural homes in the local community and get exposure to some real life examples of successful natural building design. If you’ve been curious about natural building but you need a jump start, this is the course for you.
Workshop Information at a Glance:
- Workshop Date: September 17-21, 2016
- Location: South Slope Farm, 15 minutes outside Berea, Kentucky (map)
- Cost and Discounts:
$500 Early Registration Discount (register 30+ days in advance – $100 off savings!)
$600 Regular Registration (register less than 30 days in advance)
- All-inclusive: Workshop includes camping accommodations, and 3 delicious home-cooked meals a day
- Natural Building Tour: Take a tour with us and see various natural buildings and homestead sites during your stay
- Led by Ziggy Liloia, builder with 10 years of experience, including cob, straw bale, timber framing, & more