Natural Building Essentials with The Year of Mud$550
May 20 @ 7:00 pm - May 24 @ 7:00 pm Contact
Have you been wanting to get your hands in the mud for some much needed natural building experience? Are you ready to take the leap into the world of clay and straw? Do you have burning questions that you would love to have answered?
In this course, you’ll get hands-on experience stomping and sculpting cob, building light clay straw walls, and mixing and applying various natural plasters. In addition, we’ll tour several unique natural homes in the local community.
If you’ve been inspired by natural building and you need a jump start, this is the course for you. Families with children are welcome!
Workshop Info. at a Glance:
- Workshop Dates: May 20-24, 2018
- Location: South Slope Farm, Berea, Kentucky
- Cost and Discounts:
$550 Early Registration Discount (register 14+ days in advance – $100 off savings!)
$650 Regular Registration (register less than 14 days in advance)
- All-inclusive: Workshop includes camping accommodations, and 3 delicious home-cooked meals a day
- Natural Building Tour Day: Take a tour with us and see various natural buildings and homestead sites during your stay
- Led by Ziggy Liloia, builder with 10 years of experience, including cob, straw bale, timber framing, & more